Interested in Training prospective Administrators? And coordinating our academic and professional examination programmes, then this section has all the information and next steps you will need.
- Chartered Institute of Administration accredits academic organisations that meet the Institute's standards.
- The training outfit shall first of all be registered under the appropriate law in their Country with evidence of recognition and the outfit shall apply to be accredited through the registrar
- Pay the required application fee including annual fee and such application must also meet the following requirements:
- Must have five Members of the Institute in her teaching team.
- Donate prescribed intellectual property.
- Additionally, must have conducive training facilities including qualified lecturers.