Our Ref: RG/B/27/1387
November 1, 2017
To: All Training/Human Resources Managers
All CIA Members
INVITATION AS PARTICIPANT AT A 2-DAY WORKSHOP TITLED:
“AGGRESSIVE MARKET PENETRATION AND QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE AS TOOLS FOR ACHIEVING ORGANISATIONAL PEAK PERFORMANCE”.
DATE: NOVEMBER 29 – 30, 2017
In today’s very highly competitive business environment, organisations (both goods and service providers) apply various strategies in order to remain and succeed in business.
The success of an organization in a given industry is often measured by its market share within that industry. Hence organizations that are desirous of gaining a good market share in the industry it operates must devise and apply effective market penetration strategies. Similarly, while it is important to apply effective market penetration strategies, it is equally important to formulate and apply effective and quality customer service techniques for customer satisfaction and retention for overall organizational peak performance.
This workshop is designed to equip participants with essential knowledge and skills required to effectively penetrate a market and gain good market share, as well as quality customer service techniques for attracting and retaining customers for organizational success.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- identify the key drivers of market penetration;
- establish ways of achieving organizational peak performance through marketing application;
- evaluate the impact of marketing strategy on customer relations;
- evolve and implement effective strategies and programmes for achieving customer satisfaction and organizational peak performance and goal attainment;
- critically analyze the effectiveness of market and marketing research as necessary tools for market penetration and improved performance.
TOPICS OF DISCUSS
- Effective Marketing/Market Research Techniques as a Tool for Managing Customers Needs, Satisfaction and Organisational Peak Performance.
- Aggressive Market Penetration Strategies for Improving Total Market Share for Organisational Success.
- Sustaining a Good Market Share and Attracting New Customers through Effective Quality Customer Service Techniques.
Sales and Marketing Managers/Executives; Brand/Product Managers; Commercial Directors/Managers; Distribution Managers; Customer/Client Service Personnel; Customer Relations Managers/Officers; Chief Operating Officers; Front Desk Personnel, and all persons dealing directly with customers.
The workshop will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention. This includes: lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies etc.
DURATION: Two (2) Days
DATE: November 29 – 30, 2017
VENUE: TOP RANK HOTELS GALAXY,
Plot 245 Pow Mafemi, Off Solomon Lar Way
TIME: 9am - 4pm each day
WORKSHOP FEE AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- CIA Members ---- N50,000
- Non-members --- N60,000
This fee covers Training Materials, Tea/Coffee break, Lunch, Workshop Folders, and Certificate of Attendance. Participants are expected to pay cash direct into any of the following Institute’s Bank Accounts:
- First Bank of Nigeria PLC: (A/c No: 2012238864)
- Zenith Bank PLC: (A/c No: 1010155991)
- Account Name: Chartered Institute of Administration.
Please contact the Senior Administrative Officer, Corporate Affairs/Training, Adm. Stephen Njoku, MCIA on tel. 08164882510, 07030884922 immediately after payment for further action. Kindly bring a copy of evidence of payment to the workshop venue on November 30, 2017 in exchange for official receipt.
Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Adm. Ugochukwu Azubuko, FCIA
Chairman, Consultancy, Training & Professional Practice Committee
for: REGISTRAR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE